Tuesday, June 03, 2008






The night I met my SHF.


Mind's cafe was the BOMB! It's the best place for dinner, to hook up and catch up with friends.


The personal questions game was fun, we get to know how we guys felt for each other, our opinions towards each other and some facts/secrets were thrust open.

Now, we know ah. And those few sensitive questions of ALMOST. Hahaha!

And Jonathan, it has been a long time since I saw you laugh like that. I have not seen that hearty you since polytechnic life.

"Ugly, ugly, ugly, ugly!!!" Our favourite game for the night! It really shows the ugly side of SHF!

That long walk from Boat Quay to MOS in the late night was fabulastic and crazy. I miss those fun and craziness and doing silly things together.

And Xue Ting, hope you loved those scents! It's my favourite aroma therapy smell, btw.