Wednesday, June 04, 2008





My Fa-Hah-Su-Din

Aah, takpe.. Kau simpan je gambar nie. Let me find myself next time ok? Duush!

This was during our sheesha session at El Sheikh. I have not been there since 2006, so to go there was like memories??

Lebonese food for dinner, accompanied by that chapalang sheesha (apple, strawberry, mint, blueberry and god-knows-what!)

Catching up was great! Things about Din was surprising enough with him smoking and doing other stupid things.
And all 3 of you, are the best!






Teachers' Learning Journey to the National Museum

National Museum was an eye-opener! I have not been there since primary school and it was beautiful!

Lots of historical events and exhibitions. It felt like as if we were at that era on a certain point of time.
They have the funerals, the antiques, the clothes (mod era and it was gorgeous!), the food!! Was really extraordinary.

They also had that Mozart playground going on and yes, the place was like, you know, Charlie and the chocolate factory back drop?? It was gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

I would recommend you go there some time.

I'm going to the Peranakan Museum in time to come. Beautiful place!