Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It has been too long..

Before I get to my birthday, let's jump all the way back to last week when I went to Kuala Lumpur.

It was a good 3 days, 2 nights there. KLCC, Genting Highlands (we paid a cab driver RM300!!), Petaling Street, Masjid India and please....Never forgetting the roadside foodstalls which was extremely sedaps!!!

A shock when we realised that our hotel, that nice red and white hotel was at Chowkit, the red light district for bapoks!

We got to know loads of things.. They don't know what was ice lemon tea, so we had to say, "Teh' O ice limau" and that egg sunny side up, it's called "telur mata kerbau"!! Hahah!! Amin taught all of us that. And Farhafiq was the only malaysian we made friends with. He was extremely funny with his makwe and pakwe language!! Nyehaha!!

Not forgetting, Siti got hit by 2 bikes 2 days in a row, and me, almost by a big coach. Scary!!

Genting was extremely lawa and the rides was so cool!! Cloudy and sumpah, the cable car was scary! I was holding on for life's sake. The Viking made me scream like hell!!

And guess who I met?!?! Nur Amalina bte Surani! I was screaming!! And hehe, to that someone, she is my bestfriend still ok? Take it or leave it, but I will never leave her..

Pictures for your eyes to glance at..