Monday, June 09, 2008




My trip to Sungei Rd

I went here today for the very 1st time. And it was hot, stuffy but loads of pretty and cheap things.

I wanted to get that Chanel N5 for only 12 bucks! I thought of showing it off to Linda but... No money la! I need that kachings for my KL trip next week. Haiz..

But.. I got something for my phone.

Ta da!

Sorry, Mally!! Stole your favourite colour.. hehe!!


My trip to Geylang on a busy filled with maids Sunday

Yesterday, I went here to shop!!

I have such high concentration when it comes for shopping. And at City Plaza, you can get anything and everything to wear at very cheap bargains. Blame NurJannah and Siti Radhiah for making me such an addict.

And I hate it that Jason's shop was closed for my cheap dresses! Humph!


I also went to here to break my fast and yes, it was very... fulfilling and I came home with a very big, big, "pregnant" stomach.

Did I even tell you, I gain another 3 kilograms? I just don't seem to care about my weight anymore. Hah! Most likely, someone said.

And thank you, You for that company yesterday! *hugs*