Friday, November 30, 2007

Today I will be speaking from my point of view.

I blogged hop and blogged hop and I see these words, "True Love". And I know, behind this true love, a real caption of their relationship hidden called, "True Lust".

Please eh people! You talked about how your relationship is going on so strong and so much in love after years when the basic fact of your relationship is SEX! Doesn't mean you are in love with each other and you feel you are gonna be together forever (you are goning to be married anyway, that kind of thought!) you've got to be entwined together on one freaking bed before you get married.

And oh please, don't give me all the bullshit that we will be together and we-are-going-to-do-it-anyway-so-might-as-well-do-it-now reason. If your thoughts are like that, I would have gone all the way with my 4 ex-boyfriends, don't you think?? So stupid!! As a woman, you can think! Whats the use of belajar tinggi tapi tak pakai otak and ikut hati dan nafsu sendiri?? You have to keep your self respect and dignity la ok.

Don't you think your self respect (which in simple words, your virginity) be given to your one and only after it has been official?? And freak it, you have a religion. Don't you think of God when you do all this sinful things? I admit I do mistakes because a human is to err (did I get this phrase correct??). But before I go towards the limits in any mistakes I do, I think of my mother and yes, Tuhan. Because my nenek say, "sebelum buat ape2 tu, ingat lah mama and Tuhan." God always see what we do. So imagine if you were humping your partner "sinfully", God is looking at you. How shameful!

And I do what couples do with my boyfriend, but we don't go all the way to Setan's menara gading. We don't have sex to know that we love each other. Just a simple good night kiss on the cheek/forehead and a hug suffice it for the day. Isn't that love too?? Or in your case, love needs sex to nurture? Uuuuhhh!!!

I don't know why I am very frustrated and disgusted and angry at this. Serious. Because if people know me that well, I am the open blabbermouth type and simply talk about anything under the sun. Angry? seldom. But somehow, when my friends give me all the stupid reasons in the whole world why they need to have sex with their partners, I get frustrated. And please eh, not because I am jealous but I just find it D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G.

And Noor, I feel so insulted that you actually thought I was not one!! I may be one blabber mouth and talks about horny and all the indecent topics you can come up with, but I still do keep my maturity in me ok?? Hmmph! *menjeling mata*