Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I do not know what I will do, without your company and all your help!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
*tight, tight hugs*

Oh you know what happened to this silly boy in camp?? He got electrocuted. He got to be excused for half the day or something, because this boy wasn't wearing gloves. I swear, within all that shock and worried, I shouted at him fine and well when he came over for dinner. One, he told me like at 8pm when he came over and I know nuts about it! Pissed?? Yes! Careless can just cost you your life honey!! You are handling live wires!! Duh!!

So to end the note of Hari Raya Puasa, Nur Amalina came over for Hari Raya on the very last day. Well, save the last for the best!! And best friend, I had loads of fun, doing stuff and talking with your Mother. Sungguh fun la!! See you tomorrow for lunch k. *Tight hugs*

And helo!!! Haha!! I bought my Backstreet Boys CD la!! Huahuahua.. *sings to "unless you turn around and treat me right"* That song is so the nice. It sounds very N'snyc-ky so I looked at the composer credits list. Guess who is the composer, JC Chasez!! No wonder.. Overall whole CD is great! Please do grab one ok?? Highly recommended.

And I have lots of appointments and my social life is getting better. Just the late nights isn't there anymore. Haiz..

Tc, byes!!

Loves.