Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day started with my bad diarrhoea..

I shud blame that Changi Nasi Lemak la!! But Jannah was right. Maybe I shudn't have tegur that jembalang/pontianak part and keep on joking the whole meal throughout. I think the ilmu caught up to me. Sheesh!


And inclusive of the diarrhoea, those 2 teachers went around announcing and making a big deal about my diarrhoea that everyone keeps asking me how I was feeling. Oh damn it!! And Cikgu Zaiton was being the "motherly figure", trying to force those PO CAI down my throat. And Rozali, being the father of three, treated me like a Primary 1 kid asking me to take the pills like soup. He is sungguh sweet plus plus plus la.. I really wonder, how his Primary 3 is going to turn out next year. Comfirm so darling-marling..

Nazreen drove for lunch to Mr Phua's transfer lunch together. Lunch was Indonesia style at Suntec City.. With Mr Ng, the SAC committee chairman.. Wah!! We can be good friends la!! haha.. And one long table was kopped by the new teachers and wasn't it fun and our stomach hurts from all the laughter la!!

After which 6 of us girls, were eating B&J ice cream!! Aaahh!! Yum-yum!! And we were being 6 little gossiping, bitchy teachers. Now, I realise even the middle-aged needed time off from all those devilish kids. HAHAH!!

In the car..

Nandhini and Jannah Jannah and Norlinda. (she is one cool mama!)
Rachel and Sue.. I love her loads for her politeness. Nazreen. Btw, she is 22 and has a daughter named Alisha.
Elsa, whom I totally respect for her patience. Dillion.

Just being that Sweet her.

After that, I met Ajay!! Ajay!!!!!!! I just loved calling him that.. Because he hates it!! huahua.. And Mun, all these, from my opinion, just isn't worth it. But, Love is blind and I won't say more as all as you are happy, I will be happy for you. All the best for that special birthday and don't forget the roses!!