Saturday, November 17, 2007

I realise one thing about myself..

I'm just one angry, unforgiving bitch!!

HUAHUAHUAHUA!! *evil laughs*

I read from a close friend's blog that he was seeing someone new. He was dating again. And yes, I feel so glad and happy for him because he broke up with that BIATCH as same time as me last year, and he had move on after *counts* many months!!

So, Sue, me, being that insenstive, revengeful and unforgiving bitch, went to BLOG HOP to that BIATCH'S BLOG and I was actually smiling and feeling happy at what I was reading.

hehe... *smirks sly*

She was basically suffering, and crying that he has moved on, because she was still holding on to that miracle to happen between them.

But hey, FORGET IT!!

He has moved on and he deserves that right! I would really scrunitise and psycho him if he ever get back with you to break up with you AGAIN.

OK, I am such a bitch, feeling happy at the advantage of somebody's loss. *pretended sobs*

She just don't deserve him...

Once, you are in my black book, you are forever there, and you are still no. 1!!

HUAHUAHAUAH!!

Oh!! To Noor, HAPPY 34th BIRTHDAY!! So old!!