Friday, November 17, 2006

Today is just a turmoil of feelings for me..

Once i felt so damne moody that when ppl msg me, i feel sothemalasnaklayan. So to Yuz, Giant, Mai and Fid cuz, sori lah.. If all the msgs were left unsend.. hehe

Reach hm was so damn bingit.. Tell me, i reach hm, i was forced to go out to tamp just to buy my dad's bdae cake. Could they have called like early so i can go straight to tamp?? buang tambang seh.. Reach tamp, met D and acc to buy the cake. Send me to the train station.. Otw hm, sum1 made me more bingit!! I didnt bring my wallet, don say xtra $$$$$$$$$.. ask me buy this buy tat.. Sheesh

Btw, was cooled down and walk to Eastpoint with my 2 little sisters. Bought fish and chips and chicken rice.. Cut the cake and ate!!

After eating, my mood was at least up!!! Instead of the usual gang for cycling, i had my 2 little sisters for company. We went cycling the whole neighbourhood for an hour and play ctaching under the block for half an hr. My youngest sis is so cute!! She is 6 and she can ride the bcycle!! not the tricycle!!! and she can make some bicycle tricks!! so cute lah!! (look at the big sis la!! kwakwa)

ok now, im so tired.. nite2 c u!! MUACKS!!

A short note: have you ever felt lonely even though you have sum1 u love by your side???