Sunday, November 12, 2006

Thursday

Went to skool for FYP.. alone!! GRRR... cut the canvas.. make the borders.. and i was like a stupid technician for the day.. I was sawing the wood.. Up and down the table.. Luckily, Mr tan is here to help.. Owe you one!! Kopi on Monday ya.. haha

After that, met up with Azri.. To Vivo.. While waiting for azri at Outram, there was this boy.. He came up to me and said, "Can you help me??".. Then he said he didnt have $$$ to eat and go home.. Then i think he is a bit mental lah.. Den i feel so kesian, i gave him 2 bucks.. Den suddenly he tok abt he wants to change into a girl.. he ask me whether can or not.. And he ask me to go to his auntie house. And see him wear girls clothes.. whether nice or not.. i was so frwaked out but layan kan je lah.. I was with him like 15 mins.. I was so scared i kol Azri and ask him to lincah cum.. Luckily he came early enuff and pulled me away..

Went to Vivo.. acc azri dere.. As he did nt have time to go and i jus asked him along.. Slow talk and there were tears.. Sad moments.. wont elaborate more..

Friday

Supposed to meet up at 9 but at 9, i was still waiting for those two star-karats at Simei.. nette was waiting at the lab alr de nah.. haha..

Reach lab, made the paints and draw the potrait.. Lawa lah.. i can be an artist.. haha.. I painted and sum1 slept.. Hmmph!! keke

Spent 7 hrs in the lab.. Reach hm at 6.. Tired and went to bed!! E learning still haven touch yet.. Kwakwa

k la.. tats all.. nak tdo lah.. NITES!!

MUACKS!!!