Monday, November 27, 2006

hai!!

Siang kan i blek narie??? *grins*

Forced to.. no one to pei me go out!! all wan to study.. Tmr have POPRI test.. kwakwa!!

Niways, rmbr the last post i was craving for takoyaki balls??? Today, I saw it lah, at fc 2!! The bazaar!! Love SP!! haha.. Will buy it tmr..

And brownies.. My dear Mally going to acc me to Secret Recipe. And the OCK balls and nuggets.. Its in my stomach now, digesting.. Yum yum!!

Now for the last crave, who is so kind to acc me to Simpang Bedok???? Nak mkn roti john lah... haha

And i have something to say lah!!
Why am i being stereotyped?!?!??!
Tak suka la..
*Majuks gile*

One, i knew him when he didnt have a bike.
Two, so far, i took his bike like a few times.
Three, I don love his bike, i go for the guy.
Four, im not the minah2 tepi jalan tu lah yg pentingkan bende2 harta, its jus sincerity.
Five, I ade a bit of a phobia with bikes.. Like you don noe like tat..

So what kalau die ade motor?? Easy transport nenek di-de-nah!! Ade transport pun i still take public transport ok.. No difference.. Takde "dulu lain, skrg lain".. Its still "Dulu same, skrg pun same"

Geram nye!!! So... Pendek!! Lain kali jgn buat crite and stereotype me la!!!