Sunday, November 26, 2006

A noisyandcrappyandjoyous Sunday!!!

Early in the morning at 8 am, I was woken up by the sounds of Bhangra/Hindustani/Bengali.
Don ask me who open it up, im sure you can guess who..

Was so annoyed but my shoulders actually moved to the beat.. Wakaka.. Mmg dasar anak mamak..

Went for class ugama.. Last lesson after 4 yrs. Finally!! Time passes so fast la.. Reach home like 11.15 am. I got to see Zatch Bell. Woohoo!!

Slept like a log till 3 plus. Catch the tv shows/dvds/doing ppt and many,many more.. Painting my fyp potrait and blah, blah, blah.. Went for a run, a quick one and blah, blah, blah..

One thing, i didnt go out lah today. Sheesh!!

And i was embarassed. Imagine sharing your personal health problems with your dad.. Wooaah!! Sunnguh memalukan la.. And btw, no worries.. will go to the polyclinic as soon as possible.. I still want my tits.. kwakwa..

With my father and brother challenging on tekken.. The bet was the school of choice for my brother. He wanted Loyang, Dad wants East View. The win was my brother's, after almost an hour on the PS.

And my brother is going Perak for hols with the Angkats family. So menyampah!! manjakan sangat mak angkat nye tu!! N i'm like given the task to persuade Sigelap. Pandai sgt..bende2 gini cari aku.. Kalau tak, cari gaduh pandai lah.. And my 3 sis is going Escape. And i just gave her a lie for my youngest sis so she wont be able to follow my 3rd sis. Jahat kan ajar adik2 tipu..

And me, im sick la!! tak abis2 tau.. Blocked nose and a cough. sheesh!! Cough has been there almost 2 mths.

And im having cravings!!!

I want:
  • Brownies (so suddenly!!)
  • OCK sotong balls and nuggets.
  • Roti John Mushroom Cheese
  • Takoyaki Balls

haha.. Tak senonoh kan.. Ade2 je nak mkn.. No wonder getting bigger and bigger.. hehe