Saturday, November 25, 2006

I feel like knocking my head against the wall!!!!!!!!!
*sobs, sobs*

I thought you were gone. I thought you had went away. And i thought you werent here anymore. I didnt know.

I tried calling you a few times but i couldnt reach you. So i thought u went away. And i was so devastated/sad/disappointed that i thought you went away without saying goodbye.

But i was wrong!!! you actually wanted to say goodbye but i wasnt home..

I want to cekik2 myself so much right now!!!

Anyways, whatever promises i made to you yesterday, i will keep it.. No worries..

I promise:
- not to fool around
- to be home early
- not to go out with people unnecessarily, yg tak penting sume tak payah lah
- jaga diri baik2
- to think of mak bapak/you, bile nak buat bende tak senonoh/which dont like
- n ade bnyk2 bende lah that you sumpah sane sini cmlm.
*winks*

Now, i just want you to keep your promise to me, Which is to be home safe and sound in a week.. tats all..

btw, will update this blog so you can noe wat is happening while you were gone.. like you ask me to.. sheesh!!