Thursday, May 07, 2009

We were walking towards the bus stop, on our way home.

So I just randomly claimed,


Me: Sayang, when go KL next month, I want to buy kain la. I want to upah a jubah.

Boyfriend: *slowly slaps his right cheek, in a miming way and then his left cheek*

Me: Are you okay?

Boyfriend: Slap me. I am not dreaming, am I? hurry, slap me.

Me: *slaps his arm* Thanks eh. Surprising nya!!


My boyfriend is funny. He would go in his slap-me-and-tell-me-I-am-not-in-a-dream mode every time I talk about making good of my life with covering myself up or anything that has to do with religion.

I swear, he has been irritating me with his tutup-your-aurat-or-nanti-lubang-neraka-you-jawab-sendiri line. But you know, when you seem to hear that frequently, you tend to consider it and take it into realisation.

Now, if you have not seen, I am in that mode of realisation nowadays.

Very rare okay!

What to do,

Macam dah rasa tua, so must sedar diri sikit.