Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Boyfriend

This time round,

I am just so grateful and thankful to have him in my life.

Of course, I am lucky enough to be stuck with a good friend of mine.

Someone who knows me well, what I think and what I want, sometimes.

Because sometimes, guys just don't get it.

Someone is also open and wild to dream of every single detail we want in our lives.

I have learnt not to take him for granted and respect him as he is.

Communication is important in a relationship.

It works two good ways.

Even though I'm very stuborn and hot headed at times, and good at sulking my way through,

he knows jolly well what to do,

Leave me alone and let me sulk.

And make me pissed all the way through.

I know, silly.

haha.

I don't know why I am typing all this funny things.

But.

I know,

Next week is our 1st bebey!

Suke nye i!