Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Who says meeting each other everyday leads to jelak-ness??

For sure, it has been such a great day for us every single day since wednesday!

We had sent his family off to Kuala Lumpur for a holiday, we had breakfast, lunch, dinner together, we had cook up some food for each meal (my bbf is a very good cook!), Picking him up from work early in the morning at 8am and just chilling out watching soccer.

We have been well satisfying our stomach for this one week that we have grown quite a little bit that he can't fit his pants well anymore and I can see my bulging stomach from my very big shirts. 

Like we say when someone says we looked too sihat for our own sake, 

"We are really VERY HAPPY now.."



Mirrors are just the cameras best friends, aren't they??

My 2 Favourite boys.

Startled parents of his..





My 3rd month present to him.