Saturday, December 20, 2008

We girls had a lot of fun during the barbeque yesterday.

I know, blame me for not spending more time with you guys.

News update..

Mari is getting older tomorrow.

Jannah is single and ready to mingle-jingle.

Siti is in desperate need of a job.

We were not ready for the thought of us having to start the fire and everything.

And looking how many things and preparation needed just for a bbq,

I freaked out!

Because I can't imagine me having to prepare all this and that for the chalet.

Aaaahh!!

I was suggesting to best-boyfriend,

"You know what yang, since Arab is in need of a job, I can use his services and pay him for his efforts! Hehe.."

Expected reaction: Sarcastic rolling eyes

So.. I have to really buck up and prepare everything beforehand.

Help.

OK, sidetracking again Sue!!

We took turns to bbq the uncooked stuff and took turns to eat of course.

Chicken after chicken, sausage after sausage, prawns after prawns..

Catched up on lots of stuff, things that has been happening and what we have been doing.

Marshmellows incidents, which caught us laughing like crazy!

the hmmm-s and aaaaah-s

Concentrate beb, concentrate!
haha!

And the fight over the lyrics of Akon's song!

That was so merepeks and kelakar. 

Mun!! you just listen to us next time ok!

Next up! Jannah's bbq session kan??

We will make it happen.

And, and..

I can't wait for that meet up with Zul and his newly found love..

Sooooooo exciting!!!



Peeeeektures!!!

Mari, mari Ana..
We got our identical spectacles! Finally..


Miss Siti Intan Payung, always with her bag.
Jannah-ma!!



Marshmellows bbq-ing..