Wednesday, December 24, 2008


I was getting ready for my lessons, 

He called me, 

Him: Sayang, can you dress up a little today, not too much? 

Me: Err, ok.. Why just a little?? 

Him: Because I say so and you always tend to overdress.

Me: Ouh, ok.


Then it kept me wondering, where he was taking me, what he was planning because he is never so secretive when taking me out.

So being me, I squeezed it out of him!! 

Surprise, surprise I was when he said,


Him: I would to ask you out to town to see Christmas lights la.


Haha!! I almost choked on my saliva when I heard him say Town. 

Because that will be the last place he would stepped in.

He hates that place but today, he says he's taking me out there.

How cute!

After picking me up from school, we went to Town and guess what?

Another surprise!

He stepped into Far East Plaza and ate at Cahaya Restaurant!

Now, I thought the world was going to end.

Haha!

Next he says, 

"I thought we could take time for a movie, Bedtime Stories."

And we did!

He planned it all. For the very first time.

And he was so getting cosy and extra manja2 today.


Andandand..

this ended my day perfectly..


Me: *looks in mirror* Sayang, I look pretty today, don't I?

Him: Sayang, you look pretty everyday.

Me: *speechless, mouth reallyreallyreally dry*


I don't know, I thought today was weird but really sweet.


I love you.