Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Who has a sister who calls her own sister a whore?

Well, I have one.

Luckily, I have that good level of patience and asking myself to mengucap that much and having that good sense of anger management.

Next time, if you think I am such like that, don't take my dirty money as you call it every month ok?

And yes, I have very kuat berugama boyfriend, which I am very proud to have. Because that changed me.

And I became a better person.

I realised that in life, there will be a stage that will make you wake up from all the wrong paths and choices you have been making.

I've been through it.

And I will pray for yours to come.

Because if you are like this for the rest of your life, I can sense when you are in mature age, you will forget your roots.

Astaghfirullah.

And KL during Chinese New Year is on.

Yes, we very melampau!

Gi KL naik flight..

Bonuses just rocks!