Friday, January 25, 2008

The staff well being department decided to have a gme among us. It's called the "Angel Mortal Game".

And I already have my mortal...

And I get the "orang atas".

So to be silly like I always do,

I decided to be a stalker angel...

Next week, whole week, I will put a note, every morning on her desk...

Which means, I have to enter the HOD room, every morning and you know, how I feel awkward with HODs right??

Urrgh!! But for the sake of my silliness, go la Miss Sue..

And I finally get approval to spilt my class!!

Yeah bah!!

"37?? so many??"

Ya, and tell me how many atrocious kids have I handled every single day for the 4 weeks??

Duush!!

"Alright, I know you are quite fierce and firm in class. So can u like pass only 7 kids to Mr Kwok?"

That, I can't take it.

Which means, I get 30 for my class!!

Still alot.. Every day must scream, must make them reflect, make them stand, pull their collars/shirts..

Oh ya, surprised??

I pull their collars or shirts with the aggressive ones. My untrained friends from other schools thought, I am exaggerating. But, if only, they could just take my place for a period. I wonder how...

i need to sleep..

Tiring, long day...