Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Okay, seriously, Hindi songs and Suhaila just don't work well together.

And teaching the students the steps to a Hindi song, just do not seem right to me. Yes! Not right at all! Plus, imagine.. A hindi dance in the Chinese New Year Concert, basiclly equals to total disaster!!

And Netball!! I loved every moment, every minute and every second. But it just had to rain after just a game with the players. Urggh!! Nature is so inevitable and so unpredictable. And let me tell you, the weatherman is not doing a good job.

And yes ah!! Ya-be-da-be-doo!!! If God willing, I will be getting my license within a year's time. And Fid!!! Aku sayang kau kerana teman aku to enrol in a school. And the countless rides you have given me.. Oh, sungguh touching!! We are just two girlfriends totally in love.. Nyehahah! And...... Ahyuk!! I am now officially a student in Comfort Driving Centre. And I paid too much, just to be a student. Blame the government for that 7% GST hike.. Oh, the economic and financial state of living nowadays..

And speaking of that, I thought the kachings this month were upped a little. Well, it did upped by a couple of hundreds.. but!!!!!!!! THEY LIED WITH THE STATISTICS!! They actually cut my CPF for that couple of hundreds. I would prefer that to be in there(my CPF, i mean.) At least that would be in use for a new house in the future, right?

And lots of things have been happening lately lah.. Too many stuff going around. Work has been totally hectic. Now, Miss Suhaila feels the pressure. And may I say it once more?? I love my whistle!! Now I can save my voice for the better use of speech than wasting time on ridiculous kids with hyperactive and undisciplined behaviour.

And please remind me to remind my students that they are not supposed to shout and scream in the bus 62 every single day?? As a teacher, getting those complains, just not good for my voice and their ears.

Plus.. Did I tell you I have these filipino kid who is new, named Jessekiel?? He is a very interesting kid, interactive mind and good speaker. But every time he enters or exits the class, he does that Justin Timberlake moves?? You know, the moonwalk-sort-thing?? I hate it!! And he does it at least twice a day. And thinking back, let him nurture his talents. And weird thing is, he is in softball. I really wonder how he coordinates.

And I love my P1-es.. They are extremendously, I emphasize, extremendously, adorable!!! "Teacher, you look nice today.", "Teacher, can you follow me to toilet?", "Teacher, can you help me do my plus and minus?".. Oh my goodness! Remind me to never fall in love with them too deeply because I will miss them when I leave in July. Oh ya.... Yes, I am definitely into the July intake. As long as I don't screw up the next 5 months.

And this Friday, I'm accompanying Moon for his hospital visit. Silly boy got footrot. I keep teasing him about amputating his feet that he got scared and didn't go for his check up. So kental punye NS man.. "Kurang ajar eh kau eh.." His favourite line to me.. With him, I get to be silly and open like crazy. Even we are surprised at ourselves. Btw, he is up for sale. Hahah!! Do you want him?? I will kindly intro him to you. But beware, HE BITES... Nyehahah..

Okay, I should be prepared for his knocks this Friday when he reads this.

And yes, to my Belobacinboncits.. I miss you and the way we are. Do come back soon ya?? Miss Suhaila needs extra care and concern already.

And those who is not eating well because their boyfriends are in NS, take it in your stride eh. He will come back and I'm sure he wouldn't want to see a skeleton when he comes back home. Be like me.. A big, fat but gorgeous girl... (I stole that from Tyra Banks, "BIG IS GORGEOUS")

It's a pretty long post ya..

Have a pretty day ahead. I love you people.