Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It has been like eons since I met Diana.. Ah yes! Since Hari Raya I suppose.

Talk about work, Gossips about girls, and planning!! yes, planning for that big 21 birthday!! Woohoo!!

And meeting the ex-bf with girlfriend who is holding a bouquet. Girl, I know how you feel, you don't have to say it la. It's so typical of girls to feel that way. And for the other, too madly syiok with that firefighter *coughs mohd coughs*. Just neverending!

I love them girls, for brightening my sick and bloody full of work day.









Love them!!

That outing with Moonshine,

That bulan gemok actually forced me to go out with him knowing that I was wearing plainfully ugly close and he purposely wore smart, with the shoes, shirt and those pants.


And he knew that I was on diet, and he made me eat Long John Silver.


Oh goodness!! But he was a great shopping partner..

His pus-full, ugly calluses and footrot..

Ben & Jerry's!!

Moonshine..