Monday, January 07, 2008

I have a lot, and i mean ALOT to blog about..

I have been meeting her alot lately, sampai jelak, blh ku kate kan..

heheh..

New Year's eve, Hiking with Clubilya, and just now...

Too much of her and I will crack.

Nyehahah..

Ah yes!! those big trucks and lorries and buses were very scary.. And that sudden break made our hearts skip a beat kan??

But we love getting drenched, in the rain.. And drench-walking at Toa payoh Hub.. And someone getting panicky because her oil tank is almost empty on PIE.. heheh

And I love you, sooo much for the nice times together. One of the few memorable i'll always remember...

And I swear, I seriously thought you cried just now.. Well, you have puffy eyes and you calling me in the middle of the day, "Lepak bawah blok ngan aku kejap.." just doesn't seem right to me..

And just because it was their first meeting, she dressed up pretty for a day out..
New year's Eve..

Giant Trampoline@ Sungei Buloh





And my Brother's 14th Birthday which was spent at home yesterday. We family love family dinners and getting to chill out.. One, we get to bond, two, we get to crap and three, we get to eat and four, we get to criticise each other's other half.

One who looks like a Mat Ganja and is a heavy smoker and yes, my brother's girlfriend whom in one way or another is just not so demure after all but yet, when required is sweet enough. As for mine, he's perfect as he is. Nyehahah...

That birthday of his.. Happy 14th Darling!!


Him and the Truffles cake..
Last but not least, my messy and yet unclean table..