Monday, April 10, 2006

today is such a tiring day.. tak boleh tahan.. lucky only got 3 more days.. cant wait 4 school reopen..

guess who i msg wit today? my darling, sweet and tall deary.. Not my boyfriend.. its Rohila.. haha.. frm morning till afternoon.. she was accompanying me.. so sweet of her.. haha..

Then im gonna meet revathi, gayathiri, vani and rohila tis week.. i miss them.. i hav not seen them in 3 years.. how long is that?? now, wit Vani and her boyfriend.. its sure gonna be gossips.. haha..

Plus i saw this sec skool friend of mine.. a guy.. last time i heard he was MIA and busy with his girlfriend.. well, ya.. i saw him with his girlfriend.. so intimate.. he was less than a metre away from me.. actually, he was in front of me.. and i kol him.. die buat bodoh je.. sombong.. he was so into his gf.. suara aku yg sweet pun dia tak dgr.. Hmmph... ya, he's quite semangat now.. even bigger then matair ku.. with his never-gone goatee and long hair.. and cry-me-a-river voice.. haha.. tapi sombong.. menyampah..

k lah.. i wan to go and sleep.. i not feeling well.. so tata..

MUACKS!!!