Sunday, April 09, 2006

sHoppInG sPree!!

yesterday nah, i wen out wit banu to go SHOPPING!! yesterday, there was like no limits for us.. i bought my shirts.. a tee and a dress.. and my mickey mouse shoes.. hahaha.. i did not like my dress as much.. it has flowery prints and my dad say it looks like a nightie.. so sad.. mayb i won wear it..

we wen to bugis den ps then tm.. haha.. so many places to go that we did not take a break from all the walking.. haha.. banu bought herself also a dress, tee, mickey mouse shoes, pants and herself, a webcam.. at long last she can talk to tat someone.. hehe..

plus i am now excited as there is only 4 more werking days den im going back to school.. im so happy!! and nxt week, on thursday, which is the last day of werk, i have a date with geraldine.. we are gonna hav dinner at bistro delifrance.. yum-yum.. cant miss it.. and im going swimming with my family on good friday.. haha.. YEAH!! so many stuff cumin up and i cant wait.. keke

tats all, folk!!

me gonna watch tv now.. hehe

ByE!!

MUACKS!!