Friday, April 07, 2006

dAy out wiT my frens





today, i go out wit my ever-so-lovely-but-not-as-luvly-as-me best frens.. haha, berangan je suhaila.. sedap kan my name.. hehe

owrite, Recap of wat happened today.. we played the game called "bosomy".. its a nice game where we can feel and touch our frens at places.. haha.. okay, usually, i start first but do noe why the girls are getting into the game today.. they think its funny.. haha..

met them at Lido.. den walk around to far east.. getting a place to eat was such a headache... i ate 2.5 burgers today.. and 2 large fries.. how large is tat?? and i am tryin to reduce my weight.. me so fat.. alreadi.. later, i show u tis photo.. so fat lor.. haha.. my bottom half.. i mean..

den i wanted to buy some shoes.. but all like not nice like that.. den the size.. i wear a 42 but most shops hav till 40.. purrr.... walk and walk.. from orchard to heeren.. as per normal.. go HMV den go hm.. muacks2 and bye.. c u.. haha.. simple life..

now lets talk abt werk.. cumin into the 6 week.. i think me gonna miss sum ppl dere.. the past week, me and gelatin has been talking to fang2 a lot.. she's so cute.. talk abt her bf.. praising him cute and handsome.. very romantic.. share stickers and jingles.. by the way, she is frm china.. most ppl dere are frm china.. they are so easy to get along.. even thou they are english illiterate.. there is few communication barriers btwn us.. haha.. i will rmbr the Mr T who gelatin likes.. and the ever irritating kevindran.. plus the most dislikable person in assembly.. ppl say he gatal.. but he is okay to me.. i will miss the girls, esp the ones tat r nice to us there.. except 4 production area.. so unfriendly.. so petty.. i will miss the weird uncle and the the blue uncle.. hehe..

But still, even thou i miss them.. me so glad i will go back to skool and i don wan any affiliations wit the company.. hate the MD and GM.. plua a bit of the OM.. and all the bootlickers of the office.. hmmph.. ppl..

okay lah.. ui wan to sleep.. dee, lbt nah MSN.. aku nak tdo.. pls hantar the pics to my e-mail.. tks.. LUV u guys.. tata

MUACKS!!