Saturday, December 03, 2005

oh... so ngantuk!!! my eyes are sleepy and i feel like sleeping.. but i can't.. i have a long day in front of me.. i have to do my formal reports, 2, to be exact. i have to study.. i have a sursprise open book test cumin up but don noe wen.. so must revise... i am sick.. yes, i am.. i have been coughing non-stop.. and i hav been vomitting 4 the past 2 days.. i think its the nasi ayam goreng in one of the fc.. tapi i cannot cfm 4 sure.. that tym wen i wanted to eat the chicken rice.. the chicken was not cooked and it was still bloody.. it was gross, isn't it.. the blood was still flowing.. yucks.. hahaha... but i still ate sum of it.. the non-bloody ones lah.. my frens hav also been complaining abt the chicken rice.. they were scared of food poisoning.. well, sum ppl are prone to eating raw food.. Can give them rashes and side effects like my sis.. she can't even eat sushi.. hahaha.. too bad.. sushi is such a delicacy, u can't resist.. hehehe.. well lets talk abt yesterday.. i went out with two besties.. was out wit them n we kind of ate at puncak.. i order hotplate crabmeat rice.. the dish that came was like hotplate seafood rice.. mal wanted to eat some.. but she cannot eat seafood.. if she eats seafood, she will be like a baboon who has kutu on her body.. scratching there, scratching here.. hehehe.. den i drank the black forest ice blend at coffee bean.. it was nice but they were still loads of coffee powder.. sum were stuck on my teeth.. had to used my tongue to get rid of it... hehehe.. but it was nice.. obviously.. costs me 6 bucks 4 it... k lah.. xt jus sms me abt datasheet.. must do it now.. tatata... bye.. MUAACKS!!!!!