Wednesday, December 07, 2005

helo!! i am doing my colour personality report now.. i really wonder wat colour personality has to do with polymer... *thinking*.. nvr mind abt tat.. lets move on.. waiting for azri finish gems.. i do report, sit quietly in front of computer.. The lab now is so solemn.. like a malaikat jus pass and everybody jus keeps quiet.. okay, announcement to maL!! r u going 4 the bsb concert? the concert is on 24th january at indoor stadium.. on tues.. its actually mid semester test week.. well, its my mid sem test week.. hehehehe.. nak pegi ke tanak.. i tink my mom or dad is paying 4 me.. hahaha... my good, lovely parents!!!( if dey pay 4 me lah, if not, dey are bad parents!!) oya, tis week is crap.. my nenek in the hospital.. my dad was almost warded for his oesophagus (there was sumting growing inside it!! Gross!!). N i am sick!! been sick 4 don noe how long.. I guess my immune system very bad.. Den yesterday, went to watch dvd.. Calendar Girls.. i tink its a true story abt how 11 women pose nude (its not called naked.. artistically, is nude)for a women institute's calendar.. their cause was to raise funds 4 a needy hospital, i tink.. the story was nice.. their efforts was unbelievable.. most ppl don like the idea of nude housewives with saggy breasts.. but thru lots of tough times, they even made it frm England to Hollywood.. i am gonna stop now.. bye!! MUACKS