Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Oh gosh!! realise i have not post an entry for weeks now.. hahaha.. sowie!! been realli bz lately.. im like almost drowning in a pile of reports.. i have 3 presentations, 2 formal reports, 2 assignments, 1 more report cumin up and ard 4-5 tests cumin up.. tell me where i can slot a time 4 blogging.. hehehe.. a very,very long list of stuff to do.. well, yesterday, i was in skool doing my Engineering graphics.. i had such a hard time doing that i called almost everyone to cum down to help me, XT, Ting2 and others.. We were in need of help.. I was on the verge of giving up and even wanted to go hm.. but Lizard help me along... until he got fed up of me.. n did not get to go hm.. to bathe.. hahaha.. Padan muka... 4 the hard work, we got toeat at swensens @ bugis.. Sum problems crop up but after all that, we got free drinks 4 everyone.. hehehe.. i ate fish baked rice and my ultimate favourite, Chocolate crunch!! Yum-yum.. The best part is, i did not have to fork out the money.. hehehe.. Oh almost 4got.. my dear ladies, pls.. i wld like to go out wit u ppl.. i hav a lot to say.. n a lot to crap abt.. Nowadays, most ppl shuns me wen i talk to dem.. so pls.. lets go out so i can irritate u guys.. PLSSSSS.... hahaha.. LUv u ppl and tata..
MUACKS