Friday, December 23, 2005

hai.. im kind of bored now.. every blog i go to, there will be no newe entries.. is everyone so bz? hmm.. wen i am bz, dey blog so much n now, wen i am very free, these ppl are bz.. wat to say.. i have finish all my online stuff.. my 2 reports(POPRI n ASC) are done.. i did it yesterday nite, force myself to it.. till i miss my 'Love Concierge' show by 20 mins.. luckily, i did not miss the best parts.. hahaha.. N i am only left with my presentation.. those can wait till after the break.. So which means, i am free for now.. Decided to study 4 my tests, starting Sunday.. So no outings next week.. Was tinking of going to the zoo.. But mei-you-cian.. hahaha.. i tink tat's how it is spelt.. so sad.. so i guess i'll just stay at hm and be a gd gerl 4 the week.. i've been going out every day 4 the past 2 weeks.. so must be good.. once in a while.. so now, i am done with typing.. see u.. tata.. MUACKS!!!