Sunday, May 25, 2008


My Sunday was supposed to be filled with gossips with my girlfriend but I ended in the hospital for the whole morning plus afternoon.

Accompanied him to the hospital, actually I dragged him to the hospital. His temperature was high, his body was so warm and he coughed like nobody's business. And yes, I confiscated his cigarettes, so no more cigarette until he is fine and well.

And him being sick, was totally annoying!! *shouts* "Mun, kau sungguh annoying!!" He went total ballistic and lifeless, yet his mouth can't stop talking. He complained about every single thing and was so macam a girl. "I got headache, my head is spinning, I can't cough out my phlegm, I can't walk, its too far.." and blah blah blah.. Irritating!

And to see a doctor, we waited for 3 hours. So yes, I could actually stand his nagging and complaints for 3 hours. It was a record..

Fadilah!!!! I need the sheesha pictures!! Fadilah!!!!

and Fid!!! Your secret's out! hahah!