Saturday, May 03, 2008

I can't take it anymore.

I feel that I have been patient enough and doing things the best as I can to make it the same way as it always is.

But, no matter what, something just keeps cropping up with every little thing I do.

Can't you please take some consideration how my feelings are and some things that are troubling me?

And not the part where you are feeling that you are being made a fool again.

I've been informing on the people I hang out with, what time I'll be back and where I am. I do that almost every time.

And I don't go looking for people when I am not supposed to.

And when they bother, I don't even bother! Sheesh!!

I can go mad at this rate.

And yes! Work is important and my top priority because that is the only thing I can focus on to get all the silly things out of head.