Tuesday, April 15, 2008

After 15 days of not blogging, let's just have a bit of fun with blogging before I continue with my Eco Garden.

Been spending too much time with the teachers.

Last 4 weeks has been hectic. Pure chaos in my life.

Netball practice almost everyday, that friendly match against madrasah Aljunied (We won!!), house practice, cheerleading, Eco Garden and etc. Pweh!! After almost 5 weeks, I'm done with all this. I'm one happy teacher with a happy life, work almost halfway done.

And... my school is participating in the Channel 8 record breakers!! Do look for me on TV ya. I will be cheerleading with the pupils or just pushing the truck.

I miss my friends, I miss my happy free on going life, I miss the late nights and I miss partying. Suddenly, I feel like I've lost contact with the world.

And I miss my boyfriend, Muhammad Azri bin Amin for whom I saw yesterday, after 2 weeks!! and probably will see him again in 2 weeks time!! Urgghh!!! I hope our japanese date will come true. It comes with lots of surprises tau!!

And Muntazir bin Taib, thank you for spending endless times talkng crap and entertaining my endless nonsensical ways of destressing to shopping and to starbucks moment and that taxi race we made. It was sungguh the childish tapi cute! People with simple telepathy just goes well nd complement each other.

That pep talk about you-know-I-know was sungguh an eye opener but nonetheless, nothing surprises me about you.

I guess that would be sufficient for the next 2 weeks.

"Stay funky and don't be dreamy!". I love saying this, one of my class rules. *winks*