Monday, March 31, 2008


Another one of those friends who don't like birthdays...

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!

He spent his birthday in camp, having ambulance duty. Until tomorrow, Tuesday..

Then, he can hurray-hurray!!

And yes ah!!! I am the first one to wish him exactly at 12..

Aku dah kate Mun, sape yg sanggup selain aku?? Who actually sacrifice the need of going to the toilet and waited for you sampai pagi near your camp, just to accompany you buy supper?? Sape

Mun, Sape??

Only me......

Nyehahah!

Beb!! Hope you had the best memorable day ever. I was happy for you when she actually remembered. I am just here, going to wish you for the best and pray for your long wanted happiness. I am also praying that you just won't be blinded by love again and then, you fly far, far, faraway to LaLa Land. *shows hard fist of mine*
Huahua...

SO, last but not least..


HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!