Friday, March 14, 2008

I passed my Basic Theory Test!!!!

Wohhoo!!! Now, PDL and then, driving lessons!!

So excited!!

Let me tell u one annoying experience of mine at Borders Parkway Parade..

Me carrying and buying stuff from Borders, and you know Borders stuff are not at all cheap..

Cashier scans my stuff.

Cashier: Are you a student?

Me: No..

Cashier: Ok.

Me just wonders.. Then I saw it!! 20% for teachers and students.

I was swearing and cashier already checked out my stuff.

Cashier: You are a teacher?? *shocked*

Me: Yes!!! Why didn't you say there was a discount for teachers and students?

Cashier: Because you don't look like a teacher.

Me: So you only asked customers who looked like a teacher is it?? Now you have a perfect example of a teacher who looked like a student. Next time, do your analysing properly of the customer before you get complaints.

Cashier: *keeps quiet, looking blank* Thank you.

I feel like shouting at the cashier!! He should have offered a refund or something or basically say sorry!! I missed a 2o% discount ok?!?! *heart pain on loss of money*

And I heard the news/gossips!! Help me to not laugh when I see her.. It would be totally awkward!!

And.... I AM SEEING FID TOMORROW~!!! FID!! I RINDU YOU TAU!!!