Thursday, April 17, 2008

I am so pissed about the video!!

He realised that it was too adorable and too expensive of his voice that removed the video from youtube.

But nvr mind!!!

I have a recording of his voice, will upload soon.

Muntazir, you know me that I will go to every extra mile just to achieve my goal. Yes, I will.....

The Chinese Dance achieved Gold Award, WITH HONOURS for the SYF this year. Well, first, Congratulations! I think the judges were impressed by the throwing of the young girls.

Second, I hate the fact that they keep saying,"Our hard work paid off." And when they say, "our", it refers to the teachers. One, you tell me who performed for the judges to get Gold? Is it the teachers? They only do administrative work and the technical things. Skills-wise, It goes to the coach and the children's efforts and dedication. Am I right to say this?? Even I as the netball teacher-cum-coach, instead of shouting and screaming at them, I was laughing and relaxing one corner looking at them play. Its all in them.

And yes... Doesn't mean a silver should make the kids feel left out and down. You should let the children feel proud and let them know they had tried their best. Make it happen, not lecture them and make them feel useless.

Sheesh! I don't like how the tradition goes and how winning is important in almost everything. What about teamwork and decdication and commitment??