Sunday, February 17, 2008

Too much to blog about, but too little time..

I had my time with the SHF on Sunday. I mean, last Sunday. It was just great with the original members there. Essential brew for lunch, and it was so nice and yummy la!!! Desserts was at Cold Rock, and oh me god!! It was so full of Ice-cream, Yummy, yummy, yummy ice cream!!

And I am the only one who has gain weight. Hey, I gain 5 kg and they lost, lots of kilograms!! Sheesh!!

So many things to talk about even though it was very short.

Contact Time was so mendaks nak mampus especially with Smartboard course thing. And yes, I finally found my Angel!

Two weeks before,

Sue: Imagine if my Angel was Mr Subra, abis la.. satu pape pun aku tak dapat!! Hahah!! Plentiful of borings!

Well, guess who is my angel?? Mr Subra!!! Nyehahah!! I swear we were laughing our heads off. With his low tone of voice, "Hey, Suhaila. I am your angel!!" Nyehahah!! As least, I had loads of chocolates from him. Sungguh best!

Kerepek la sey!! Then we had our staff lunch with the Lo Hei, Fa Cai Yu Sheng, if I am not wrong that is what it is call. Sungguh-I-don't-like-it!!

My table was full of chocolates on that day. Plus the cupcakes. Very kecohs!! The instructor was teaching and me?? I was listening to my music and eating loads of chocolates!!

I should let you see it!!

Had way, way loads of fun with the girls on Wednesday. With our laptops, books and materials, we went to Simpang to chill and did our planning.

Way, way too much fun with gossips and laughter, we overshot our time there.

And Muntazir-night on Friday and Saturday!!

Friday was Jalan Kayu for Mad Jack!! Suhaila was sungguh stress and down on that day. That boy likes to makes me panic and make me feel stupid. He made me walk all the way to Esso to withdraw $$$. Sheesh!! But MadJack was fabulastic!! The ending, brownies with Ice cream!! He said, "Makan2!! Jadi tak stress.."

And you should have seen his face, when my eyes were teary and red. Classic!! "eh dah ah.. Makan dulu, makan dulu!"

I went to Bugis yesterday. Suhaila's alone day! Sungguh pathetic nak mampus nye!! I was a lone ranger! Bought a bag pack!! Yes, a bag pack!! Oh sungguh soooo lawa!! Price also lawa la!!

After which, it was supper with J again, at McDonalds! I was so frustrated and troubled I did not eat the whole day! Sungguh kurus yesterday!

And now, I am back to work. Lesson plans, again!!

Compliments from my Angel!

SHF day (Essential Brew and Cold Rock),




Contact Time,


MadJack,