Sunday, February 03, 2008

It was busy Saturday and a busy week.

Lots of things happenend in a week.


There was my Chinese New Year Rehearsal. And I was not happy with the coordinator! I almost, almost said something unpleasant to her and luckily not, since she was the Senior Head of Chinese Department. Even though my kids are Nepalese kids and they are the bunch that is being looked down upon at, she didn't have the right to say like that to the kids. It makes them feel unmotivated and disappointed. My kids practise everyday after school, put in all their efforts, without me organising it and out of their own accord. They were very enthusiastic and were excited about it. And those words from her, could make them lose all sense of enthusiasm. And oh, just because I wasn't there, she had no right to say unmotivational words to them! Urggh!! Mad!!


I had my Timetable time with Mrs Marican. She was a great help and good advisor. I had lots of courses especially Mathematics, when I felt I need more help on English. And I have a box of papers and books to mark but I just simply ignored and push it aside. I can't bear to mark all those assignments. Let me off please!


Yesterday, was Jung Na's departure to Korea. I brought my girls there and I promise myself that I would never bring them to Bimal's departure to US after PSLE. Hahah! I would be gone by then. All six of them created a scene by crying and all eyes were red. Miss Jannah and Miss Sue felt so uncomfortable walking with 6 crying school girls. And the weird thing is, Jung Na didn't even shed a tear. McDonalds for late Dinner and the girls reached home at 10 plus. I'm going to be worried and in trouble if I don't get them home as early as possible. After 10pm for Primary school kids are a No-No.


As for today, I am busy like a clerk. I will be typing and typing all day long. Sigh!

The pictures of yesterday...