Friday, February 15, 2008

I am so, so, so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do I get bullied by my Primary 5-es at once a week??

Why can't I be the one to bully them every single day of the week??

Why must I always used my voice every single time?? Until my voice is gone is it??

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Tak blh jadi nie.. Must do something about it.


And I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAD LA AT THIS STUPID FREAKING PERSON!!!!!!!!

Last 15 minutes of Valentine, I was busy replying to almost a dozen of messages, asking what happened to me.

Actually kan, to tell you the truth, I went out with a guy yesterday to celebrate Valentine's Day. I lied to you when I said I went out with my friends to eat. No, no, its true. This is not a lie.

To those he disturbed, i'm sorry.

Uhh!!

ohohoh... Talking about V.day, since I did not celebrate it, (I mean, seriously, I did not celebrate for 3 years alr plus this one.) my darling Primary 6 gave me loads of pressies. I got a rose, teddy bear, chocolates, heart-shaped straws. So sweet!!

And I went to Borders, alone, eat alone at McDonalds and I CUT MY HAIR!!!!!!! hahah, Pendeks!!!! Short and thin and botak abit at the back.

At night, I went out with my darling friends. And I swear, he kept stealing glances at me, which gave me the creeps. Even though dah lame kite kenal and saling jumpa, please eh. Your minah-sungguh-tak-lawa girlfriend is beside you. And sungguh meluat and irritating and ridiculous when I saw her. I thought you had better taste.

And Mun, thank you for listening to all my sarcasms and frustrations and all. Even when you are in Tekong with stupid reception which keeps disconnecting during calls. hahah!!