Thursday, January 19, 2006

okay.. now i am pissed!! no helo, no kiss!!! muack-muack.. tata... y didn't anybody tell me dere is no class today?? do u noe i was rushing for skool cos i woke up late and in the end, "helo sue, dere's no class today..", said the walls.. wat crap.. hmmph.. but one ting i don understand is i pay attention in class but i did not hear tat stupid lecturer say there was no class today.. now i am stuck here in the lib for 2 and half hour.. u get it.. not 1 but 2 hrs.. its pathetic okay.. N ppl ard me, y didn't u tell me abt the cancellation.. hmmph!!! seriously, i am so mad rite now.. jus typing away wat my hands wants to type.. no backspace or deleting... AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! okay, take a deep breath.. haaaa.. huuuu..

alrite, to mal and dee.. sori.. aku tak free for these 2 weeks.. kalau nak, saturday or possibly wed.. i hav to check my schedule u noe.. im a busy school student.. aku tau, kau rindu aku.. miss my stupid, cute jokes.. hahahah

school:
  • ASC ppt(3D-model)
  • SPM 30 pg report
  • SPM formal report
  • lots of tests!!
  • lots of datasheets!!
  • DEAP final individual project
  • Plus my upcoming exams and attachment..