Monday, January 23, 2006

helo.. oh my god ppl!!! guess wat?? i jus bought my new specs.. gonna pick it up today.. its so, so, so black.. Don blame me 4 takin black.. Blame my besties.. influence me with their black-lihood.. oh goodness.. i hope it will turn out nice..

Mal, hav u bought the jacket yet.. i hope u have.. den wear it on the day of the movies.. okay.. One more news, i am free on wednesday and friday.. dis week.. only eh.. nxt week.. no, no, no, no, no.... so dee, pls make urself free.. and mal, if it happens on the wed, can u skip ur floorball training... pls.. hehehehe...

okay, u noe wat???? My best friends.. Dey have relationship problems now.. One is jealous and the other is.. i'm so happy 4 her.. jus got a calon.. and seriously, i've nvr seen her so crazy b4.. to both of them, fight for ur own rights.. go get him..... don ever let any bitch get in front of u to the roads of success..

Oya.. i did not buy the pants.. no size.. the closest is size 29.. so i said bye2 to it and invested in my specs.. hehehe.. my mickey mouse shoes.. i pray it will be a present/gift.. hehehe..

To marlon, i'm not blur okay.. i was jus feelin sick so i did not notice tat much.. be more careful nxt tym.. hehehe..

okay.. bye!!

MUACKS