Tuesday, January 17, 2006

helo... i noe i haven't been blogging but i've been really, really busy.. very bz.. i have lots of stuff to do.. if u tink i'm not busy enuff.. well, 4 my 6 weeks ITP, i bet u won't be even seeing me blogging.. pwehh... i haven been going out on regular basis.. its jus skool and hm, den study, den sleep.. its pathetic rite.. now i am gonna do my 30 pg SPM assignment.. i don noe wat im gonna write abt it.. wakakaka.. i jus finish researching on my colour blindness ting.. its so sad that sum ppl won even see the colours.. Its like jus yellow and green or brown.. i hav dis close fren whom i won disclose, who is colourblind.. wit his eyesight, he can only see a few colours.. So sad.. Alrite.. i won be feelin sorry now.. cos i need to get on wit my work.. bye!! muacks!!!