Monday, November 09, 2009

Before I start on my DSE 20 pg report, I just wanted to blog about something. Randomly, maybe.

I just thought I could express my appreciation to someone special.

And of course, when I say special, you know whom I meant.

Besides my mom, that is.

So to that special someone,

Thank you for all the moments that you have spent with me, making me laugh, bringing me to places to savour delicious food, and most of all, places where it held the utmost memories for us. I love the way you made me laugh, made me smile, made me blush and also, made me cry, out of happiness of course.

And I like it a lot that we don't quarrel as much, but when we do, it sounds so silly that we would say sorry at the end of the day. We are just matured adults in a relationship.

I love the pretty necklace you bought me, and most of all, I love you.