Sunday, August 30, 2009

This semester of school, has been one hell of a ride, just at three weeks.

i am not even halfway the full ride.

It's like 1 big rollercoaster, with lots of twist and turn.

Because my option cohort has been on honeymoon period for the last two semesters,

We are getting full load, actually overloaded, this semester.

Assignments are like, water flowing from a running tap.

That exaggerated, that kind of simile I would use.

Let's count okay.

I am taking 7 modules.

On estimation, it's 2 assignment per module.

So I have 14 assignments, minus 2 DSS, equals to 12.

12 assignment minus 1 DUE and 1 DED equals to 10 assignments.

So it is 10 assignments plus 2 science tests and 3, for DLK, I believe.

And no!! the assignments are not due in September, but all in October and November.

Selang2 berape hari je!!

Tell me, how I am going to survive Hari Raya.

And now,

Out of the sudden, I received this email, from my lovely American professor,

yes, the one who calls me,

"Su-high-ler!"

I have an additional module, a follow-up from CELS.

DUE 105!!

*Checks time: Dah start puasa ke belum??*

Ok, dah start..

Never mind, save the words for later in the evening.

I'm pressured.

Not stress, pressured.

Now, I'm starting on my DCS script for anchored instruction.

That bloody assignment is really wasting my time.