Thursday, August 27, 2009

So the boyfriend cut the hair today because he had to go for his refresher course tomorrow at Sembawang Camp. And another thing, when is he going to be called for his reservist ah?!? 10 years okay! I think by 10 years, anak dah 4 pun, bapak masih pergi reservist! Sheesh!

Anyhoos, the hair, yes. His hair, but I am the one who is hurt. His hair was so long, even longer than mine and it was just 2 weeks ago when I did the cornrows for his hair. But now, its gone. There is no more hair to give tender care and love to, no more hair to tye up for and no more hair to belai.

 My boyfriend has this feminine look. Even when he had long hair and a goatee, it is a wonder why people always miss the goatee and say he is a lady. Trust me, we have been through situations where he has been addressed by 'Miss' or 'ma'am', even why I am beside him, holding on.

Now, when he has chopped his hair off, he looks like a butch. Ok I am mean, but really!! He even said this when he looked in the mirror,

"My hair is like Khor Khai la!"

hahaha.. What a wonder!

Not saying I don't like his hair, but I told him to chop his hair off, I mean, Number 2 at least.

I prefer a botak boyfriend than an obvious-butchy boyfriend.

Nevertheless, i love you, very much.

Then..


Now...