Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mess, mess, mess

I really need to get my ass off the bed and my feet in the house instead of out, to clean up my room and the house these few days.

Because I know that I will have my mother screaming her lungs out and nagging and following my big butt around saying, (sooner or later, latest by Friday afternoon i can gurantee.)

"Go and clean up your room and sweep the floor! Your 'future parents' are coming this weekend and the house is soooo dirty."

I mean, that was what she did when my boyfriend came over past few days. She shoo-ed me out of the house, asking me to stall for half an hour so she could clean the house up.

Ridiculous, YES!!

Because the house was already clean but it wasn't good enough for her.

Why must I have such a perfectionist mother?? *sighs over the mess in my room*

OH!!

I found the flying cockroach after 3 days, dead under the window.

Taught me a lesson to close my windows at all times.