Saturday, June 06, 2009

I received my pre-birthday presents, without expecting it.

Being Suhaila,

I have a fetish for shoes. A HUGE FETISH!

i would buy shoes, at least 2 pairs per month.

BUT!!!

I would seldom wear them.

so we went around Orchard and I went crazy when I look at those shoes.

I wanted them soooo much.

And I know, I had to wait for my pay which is in a week's time.

Looking and looking, more geram and geram,

He said,

"Sayang, just pick one. I'll pay for it."

AAAAAHHHHH!!!

I went giggling and smiling at myslf, happy at that sentence.

So I went to pick one elegant wedge, which I can wear for work in 3 week's time.

After trying on all those sizes, I saw a pretty slip-ons which was casual and comfy, and he said,

"Sayang.. Just pick what you like. I pay for it."

AKU LAGI GEMBIRA!

And now, I have a few additions to the Shoe family.

Weeeeee..

But since I worry so much about his pocket, I told him,

"Sayang, treat this as my monetary birthday presents okay?

"But I expect something with your personal touch on my birthday, can?"

He was argueing and argueing about it, but as usual, I won. I'm too stubborn, for my own sake.

Its fine that I spend thousands for you, but its not fine for me when you spend don't say thousands, but hundreds for me.

Last year, was a beautiful birthday song at midnight from you. This year?

I'll wait, okay?