Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I am all cranky today because someone promised that we will meet up but that someone forgot all about it.

And I am shutting my mouth until that someone remembers.

So anyhoos,

I had my Science paper today, it was tough alright, given the fact that I started studying last night, just because Aisyah scared the wits out of me.

I am very sorry to Nur Amalina bte Surani, because I cannot upload the videos and pictures of Craig Dvid, just because I misplaced my camera wire. I promise you will get to see them this Friday when we meet up.

I am not going to Bali with the girls, just because I have my lesson on the day of our flight.

But I am going to KL this June, with or without my family. YAY!! And I am not going anywhere further than that place because I promised myself all other exotic places will be spent and enjoyed with my special one.

My birthday is in about 2 months' time and I am sooo excited to turn 22. Yes, I am.

Tomorrow, I am going to Kampong Jawa, in Cik Timah's words. It is actually Arab Street, as commonly known. With Fid and Cik Timah. Excited okay!

Actually, I enjoy going out with her mother.

You know, when you go out with these old people, you get to learn so much from them. Sometimes, you are able to see from their point of view on something that we would actually disagree. You may even feel that it is sort of right, well, in the first place, it is. Just that as we would call it, "Old Fashioned".

I am so-oh mentally tired.

Be back later.