Monday, April 20, 2009

At 12 midnite,

I got the semangat to clean up my room, change the bedsheets and fix the cupboard I bought from IKEA. And for the first time in almost 22 years of my life, I actually went to wash the fan.

My boyfriend: What?!?! YOU WASH THE FAN??!!?

My boyfriend: YOU CHANGE YOUR BED SHEET?!?!

Me: Yes! It was dirty.

My boyfriend: Am I hearing what I am hearing??

Me: Yes gemuk!!

My boyfriend: WOW!! Really, boncit??

Me: Yes, see la who. Nak jadi kakak and practice jadi isteri tercontoh..

HAHA!!

Now, I just need to go and print my current family photo.

We were talking about some things that was sensitive. Suddenly, I just feel like I am not in the boat alone. There was someone else with me. Through all these weeks, I felt the guilt for feeling what I felt whenever I went there.

But after what happened tonight, suddenly, I realised I was right to feel that way. It was just the concern.

and I better sleep now. I have to send that botak girl for her treatment early in the morning.

Stress aku.

And now, I have an extra person calling me Gemuk.

Which will total up to be 8 of them calling me that.

Thanks eh best friend.

haha.