Sunday, March 29, 2009


I had a tired 2 days, and I think It was all worth it.

Just for him.

Seeing him smile and have a fabulous time with famil-ies and friends.

It was very tiring and there were so many people, food catering to 60 people.

And with us being busy, ensuring that everybody had eaten their full.

And food was GREAT!!

It was worth all the money!!



HIGHLIGHT of the day:


Both our dads hugged each other so tightly and just simply happy to see each other, which we thought was their first meeting from both families.

Little did we know, they were old friends separated for almost 10 yrs.

Wokay, it was a totally weird moment.

I was expecting something like, "Hi, I am Suhaila's dad" or "Hi, I am ajir's dad".

But NO!!

They went straight for each other and hugged.

That was weird.

And everyone went, "ohhhh!!!"


Now, expressing thanks.

Thank you to Abg Adi and Haron's Satay for the fabulous food!(read: East Coast food Centre)
Sumpah the the satay, the BBQ ayam, the ikan pari and sotong was menjilat jari.

Thank you to Cik Timah (read: Fid's Mother) for the Fried Rice and for your info, it was nice and all of the rice was finished. Except for the last half a pot which was basi in the morning. Sedih sey! I thought of having it for breakfast. And also the kuih2 which she gave to us.

Thank you to Cik Ati (read: Mun's mom) for the Mee Goreng.

Thank you to Kak Urin for sponsoring the cake and help out, being the first to reach and the last to go home.

Thank you to Fid and Hussain and Cik Timah for coming down. I am sorry if you all feel tak terlayan. And Fid, this was one of the times where I wish that you could already walk because we would have hung out till the next day.

Thank you to Siti and Mari for making the trip down.

Thank you also to Arab and friends for making it down at the wee hours even though you were tired from work. And I am sorry I slept in first, I was very tired ok!

Thank you to the two brothers of his for helping out at the pit and housekeeping

Thank you for everyone else who came for the event.

Last but not least, Thank you to my one and only family for coming down to support me. Thank you lots!!